|商品名稱：||ESI FOAM-X 2018.0 x64-可用於定義開孔多孔材料，多孔板和電阻層的聲學特性的先進軟件|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：ESI FOAM-X 2018.0 x64-可用於定義開孔多孔材料，多孔板和電阻層的聲學特性的先進軟件OAM-X是一款功能強大的可用於定義開孔多孔材料，多孔板和電阻層的聲學特性的先進軟件。FOAM-X是唯一可商業化的產品，可以精確表徵開孔多孔材料的曲折度，兩個特徵長度和靜態熱滲透性，四個參數在聲音包的開發和設計中至關重要。這些參數的實驗表徵也可通過Mecanum獲得。軟件支持對多孔材料製造中的質量控制，並提供聲學預測程序所需的輸入。適合多孔材料的一般工程應用，具有模擬和靈敏度考慮邊界條件（夾緊，滑動，漏氣）的工具（分析和數值求解器）的功能。強大的數據庫功能可以儲存已識別的材料並進行比較功能，FOAM-X基於符合ASTM E1050或ISO 10534-2的阻抗管測量，或傳輸管測量 ASTM E2611。 使用FOAM-X發現的參數與商業上可獲得的程序（例如VA One和NOVA）的多孔彈性材料模塊兼容。 所有這些模塊都使用擴展的Biot理論來描述細孔材料。
The ESI Group team is pleased to announce the availability of FOAM-X 2018.0, is a standalone utility used for defining acoustical properties of open-cell porous materials, perforated plates and resistive layers from impedance tube measurements.
About ESI FOAM-X. Foam-X: standalone utility for quick characterization of the acoustic properties of open cell porous materials from impedance tube measurements. Defining the acoustic properties of porous noise control treatments is a critical part of the acoustical design process in a simulation software. FOAM-X calculates the required acoustic material properties from standard tests.
FOAM-X uses identification algorithms that works with acoustic data output from ASTM E1050 and ISO 10534-2 impedance tube tests or ASTM E2611 transmission tube tests to identify porous material properties. From sound absorption coefficient or dynamic bulk modulus and dynamic bulk density, it calculates the main acoustic properties of open-cell porous materials: open porosity, static airflow resistivity, tortuosity, viscous and thermal characteristic lengths, thermal static permeability, Young’s modulus, Poisson’s ratio and damping loss factor. Features:
- FOAM-X software works with all standards ASTM E1050, ISO 10534-2, and ASTM 2611 impedance and transmission tube equipments (Direct Acoustic Test Method).
- FOAM-X can characterize many different types of open-cell porous materials (foam, fiber, perforated plate, resistive screen, fabrics, etc.).
- FOAM-X can also characterize each of the following frame type (rigid, limp, elastic).
- FOAM-X allows you to extract: Static airflow resistivity, Open porosity, Viscous characteristic length, Thermal characteristic length, Tortuosity, Thermal static permeability, Young’s modulus, Poisson’s ratio, Damping loss factor
- FOAM-X has also a simulation and a sensitivity tool (analytical and numerical solver) taken into account of boundary conditions (clamped, slinding, air leaks).
- Since 2016, FOAM-X has its own database to store the identified materials and compare them.
- FOAM-X writes out characterization results in a compatible XML format with ESI Group VA One and Nova.
About ESI Group. ESI Group is a leading innovator in Virtual Prototyping software and services. Specialist in material physics, ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical prototypes by virtual prototypes, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. Coupled with the latest technologies, Virtual Prototyping is now anchored in the wider concept of the Product Performance Lifecycle, which addresses the operational performance of a product during its entire lifecycle, from launch to disposal. The creation of a Hybrid Twin™, leveraging simulation, physics and data analytics, enables manufacturers to deliver smarter and connected products, to predict product performance and to anticipate maintenance needs.
Product: ESI FOAM-X
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.esi-group.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer