|商品名稱：||Stardock Fences 3.0.3|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：Stardock Fences 3.0.3Fences是著名的Stardock公司新推出的一款軟件，用來分類和組織桌面上的圖標。它可以將不同的圖標放到不同的半透明「容器」當中，你還可以移動和拉伸這個「容器」。這樣將圖標分類以後，你的桌面再也不會看起來一團糟了。
Your tool for a clean desktop. Fences is a program that helps you organize your desktop and hide your icons when they're not in use.
A one-of-a-kind tool
- Create "fences" on your desktop to organize icons
- Hide and show your desktop icons with a click; Mirror your folders' contents on the desktop
- Have new desktop icons automatically sorted into an appropriate "fence"
NEW! Use your desktop to organize all of your stuff
You can have pages of fences on your desktop. To flip a page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen and click and drag. Then a new page of fences can be displayed. This feature makes it easy to use your desktop to organize all of your programs, documents, websites and more.
Keep your desktop clean
Double-click any blank space on your desktop and your icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return. You can even pick icons and individual fences to exclude.
Rope off your desktop
Fences allows you to create shaded areas on your desktop that you can place icons into called fences. You can label them however you wish and move or resize them anywhere on the desktop.
Automatically arrange your desktop
Define rules for how your icons are arranged. When a new icon gets added, from an installer for instance, it can automatically be added to a particular fence.
NEW! Make your desktop a portal to your files
Fences can be made to act as a portal to a particular folder. For example, your documents or pictures folders can be mirrored onto your desktop as fences making them easy to access without cluttering up your desktop.
- Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (XP 32-bit only)
- Folder portals and pages require Win7 or newer
1. Firstly, go to this folder "Stardock.Fences.v2.01.Keymaker.AND.Patch-RNDD".
2. Install and register with RNDD's keymaker+patch.
3. Backup SDActivate sddlc.dll and sddlc64.dll (those are patched by the RNDD tool when you installed 2.01)
4. Run 2.12 setup and restore the backed up files.